- Starcraft 2 Winter league teams advancing to mid season diamond tier! 1v1-2v2-3v3 ranked teams! Shout out to top Players Babylurkie, Infamous, and Atomic! Join us every evening 8pm Wed-Fri -
- Get with us in Brawlhalla we are rebuilding ranked teams 1v1 and 2v2 -
- Conquerors Blade Season 14: SCORPIO Join us in Alliance Khan on NA3 East Eagles Range server, we are recruiting warlords in the BORDERLANDS REGION. This is an amazing F2P! available on STEAM AmeriKhan, MexiKhans, Khanadians, and every one else welcome! Territory Wars are every week Tuesdays and Saturday at 8pm Et/7Pm Ct, 6pm Mt and 5Pm Pt All Khans ready? Lets KhanQuest! -
- Join our Time patrollers in Dragonball Xenoverse 2Join Us! Who is the strongest! -
- We are now promoting our Clash of Clans Clan Khan: Download and Join us today for even more War! -
With three races, four modes, and infinite ways to play, StarCraft II is the ultimate real-time strategy experience. Do you have what it takes to become the galaxy’s greatest commander?
THE BASICSA GUIDE TO CONQUERING THE GALAXY
- CONSTRUCT A BASEGather minerals and vespene gas to build production structures and upgrade your technology.
- BUILD AN ARMYSpend minerals and vespene gas to amass a powerful and distinctive army.
- RIDE TO BATTLEDeploy your forces with creativity and finesse to overcome your opponents.
MULTITASKINGMACRO AND MICRO
In StarCraft II, players juggle big-picture economy and micro-level unit control, pushing them to the very limits of their strategic and tactical capabilities.
Increase income by building additional workers
Construct supply structures to field larger armies
Expand around the map to build economy
Assemble an army from production structures
Threaten an attack with a main force at the enemy’s front
Target your enemy’s most vulnerable units first
Wield spellcaster units to wreak havoc on enemy forces
Drop units behind enemy lines to sabotage their economy
THREE UNIQUE RACESWHICH SIDE WILL YOU CHOOSE?
Each of StarCraft II’s three races has its own fascinating personality and playstyle, with a varied and distinct suite of specialized units and buildings. Choose one to master, or play all three!TERRANZERGPROTOSS
Resourceful humans with varied technology and plenty of attitude.
Relative newcomers to the Koprulu sector, the terrans are the descendants of a disastrous colonization expedition launched from Earth centuries ago. With neither the advanced technology of the protoss nor the natural prowess of the zerg, terran military forces rely on a varied mix of resilient, versatile units to outwit their foes.
- Buildings that lift off
- Transforming units like the Viking and Hellion
- Many viable strategies, including infantry and mechanical styles
Light infantry that can attack both air and ground targets. Fragile but fearsome in large numbers.
Armored unit that can transform into a stationary mode for tremendous area-of-effect damage.
Giant capital ship with devastating ground and air attacks.
GAME MODESFOUR WAYS TO PLAY
Whether you prefer a cinematic story campaign, best-in-class multiplayer competition, specialized custom games in the Arcade, or social and collaborative Co-op, StarCraft II has a mode for you.
Save the galaxy from emergent threats in full-length Terran, Zerg, and Protoss campaigns.Recommended for:
- New Players
- Fans of the StarCraft narrative universe
Grow your skills and climb the multiplayer ladder in the world’s premier real-time-strategy esport.Recommended for:
- Players with a competitive streak
- Friends who want to compete together against human opponents in 2v2s, 3v3s, or 4v4s
Team up with a friend to tackle epic missions as diverse, specialized commanders.Recommended for:
- New/Intermediate Players
- Players looking for a social experience
Custom and Arcade Games
Explore community-created game modes or create your own with the StarCraft II Editor.Recommended for:
- Players looking to explore a wide array of creative custom games
NEXT STEPSNEW TO REAL-TIME STRATEGY GAMES?
Here are three ways to get started in StarCraft II without spending a dime.
PLAY THE CAMPAIGN
Complete the Wings of Liberty campaign on Casual. If that’s too easy, try a higher difficulty!
CHALLENGE THE COMPUTER
In Versus A.I. mode, face off against computer opponents fine-tuned to match your skill level.
TEAM UP IN CO-OP
Take every Co-Op commander for a spin. Remember, they’re all free up to Level 5!
There’s much to learn. Your StarCraft II journey begins now!DAY’S FUNDAY MONDAY SERIESEnglishPIG’S DAILY BEGINNER BASICSEnglishGGG REPLAYSEnglishSC2REPLAYSTATSEnglishSPAWNING TOOLEnglishTEAM LIQUIDEnglish/R/STARCRAFTEnglish巴哈姆特 星海爭霸精華區中文蘿莉人生中文สตาร์คราฟต์ ประเทศไทยภาษาไทย
PLAY STARCRAFT II
© 2022 Khan Gamers 2022. All registered games and trademark belong to their respective owners and brands. Any and all publications here are purely for promotional and community commerce development