09.12.2021This tale was born to be told.
History will remember the day few stood against many. Unite the clans and let freedom ring out across the Highlands in Season X: Highlanders, coming to Conqueror’s Blade as a free update on December 21!https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/tBsjUYwJGgw?wmode=transparent&jqoemcache=Olwfb
CRY FREEDOM: NEW SEASONAL CAMPAIGN
As the mighty Kingdom of Loegria encroaches on the boundaries of the Highlands to the north, the bitter rivalries between the Highlands’ clans must be put aside to fight for the greater good and end a centuries-long conflict in the thrilling new Seasonal Campaign. Begin your journey in the Conqueror’s City in the heart of the Borderlands, then venture out to complete new Stages, hone your forces alongside your House in twice-weekly Territory Wars, and prepare for a final showdown at Turul Város at the end of Season X!
UNITE THE CLANS: 3 NEW UNITS
Freedom is calling. Recruit warriors from the far reaches of the Highlands and unlock three new Seasonal Units comprised of the bravest and best the realm has to offer. Band together with your kinsmen and draft the following Highlanders throughout Season X:
- Bagpipers (3-Star): The first unit of its kind, a morale-boosting band whose musical weapon of choice buffs their allies with rousing melodies.
- Claymores (4-Star): These sword-wielding heroes from the Battle of Gallows Hill brandish prized greatswords, gaining more defence as they attack.
- Houndsmen (5-Star): The first animal unit to join the fray in Conqueror’s Blade, this hunting company will heed the call alongside their fiercely loyal dogs of war.
DEFEND THE HIGHLANDS: NEW MAP
Order your new fighters to defend or attackBroch Eastray, the historic site of the first Highlander settlement and a place held sacred by its people. The Loegrians have invaded this precious homeland and ignited the will of the Highlanders, daring them to reclaim their consecrated land. This new Siege Map invites two teams of 12 players to battle for ownership, while avoiding being decimated by tar traps and incendiary catapults.
PREORDER THE NEW BATTLE PASS
The Season X Battle Pass is now available to pre-purchase in-game and pre-order via MY.GAMES Market alongside a set of bonus items. With over 100 levels of Premium rewards to unlock, your quest for liberty will reward you with everything from new Hero and Unit Attire, to Emotes, Weapon Skins, and so much more. Conqueror’s Blade is, of course, a free-to-play game, so there are plenty of rewards to be found on the Free Pass too.
PREPARE FOR SEASON X!
Prepare to make history in Season X: Highlanders with pre-season prep events!
- Boost Events: Ready your forces with a 30% Hero Boost active December 9–13,and enjoy a 30% boost to Bronze earned from December 17–20.
- Pre-Season Quests: Starting December 9, there will be new weekly quests every Thursday and daily quests to fulfil to unlock special rewards. These special quests will end on December 21, so complete them while you can!
- Preview Event: Want a sneak peek at what Season X has to offer? Tune in to Conqueror’s Blade on Twitch on December 16 to catch a glimpse of the Highlands and its defenders (more info to follow).
Brace yourself for more information on Season X: Highlanders over the coming days and weeks before its launch on December 21.In the meantime, get the latest news by subscribing to the official newsletter and following Conqueror’s Blade on Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Discord. Can’t wait to fight for freedom? Conqueror’s Blade is now available to download and play for free on Microsoft PC via MY.GAMES and Steam!
Sign up today to receive the latest Conqueror’s Blade news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more via email.
Please register or sign inSIGN INREGISTER