- Starcraft 2 Winter league teams advancing to mid season diamond tier! 1v1-2v2-3v3 ranked teams! Shout out to top Players Babylurkie, Infamous, and Atomic! Join us every evening 8pm Wed-Fri -
- Get with us in Brawlhalla we are rebuilding ranked teams 1v1 and 2v2 -
- Conquerors Blade Season 10 For Freedom: Representing Khan on NA East Eagles Range server, we are recruiting warlords in the BORDERLANDS REGION. This is an amazing F2P! available on STEAM AmeriKhan, MexiKhans, Khanadians, and every one else welcome! Territory Wars are every week Tuesdays and Saturday at 8pm Et/7Pm Ct, 6pm Mt and 5Pm Pt All Khans ready? Lets Khanquer! We Khan do this! -
- Join our Time patrollers in Dragonball Xenoverse 2Join Us! Who is the strongest! -
- We are preparing New adventures in LOST ARK on the NA East Azena Server! -
THE F2P PLATFORM FIGHTER
Brawlhalla is a 2D platform fighter and100% Free to Play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Mobile devices.
History’s greatest warriors brawl to prove who’s the best in an epic test of strength and skill. These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Every weapon you pick up changes your style of play
Brawlhalla is a free 2D platform fighting game that supports up to 8 local or online players with full cross-play for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS5, PS4, iOS, Nintendo Switch, and Android.
Online Ranked 1v1
- Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Matches you against players near your skill level.
Online Ranked 2v2
- Climb the ranked ladder with a friend! Matches you and a partner against teams near you skill level. Your friend can be online or right next to you
4 Player Online Free for All
- Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
Cross-play Custom Rooms
- Invite up to 8 friends on PC, MacOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS5, PS4, iOS, Nintendo Switch, and Android or locally to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
Many Game Modes
- Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
The Training Room
- Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Local Custom Teams
- Team-up on your local machine, by adding up to 4 bots into the mix for living-room level mayhem.
Local Single Player
- Square off against bots in a three game tournament series. Perfect for warmups or score grinders.
- Developer: Blue Mammoth Games, located just north of Atlanta, GA
- Release Date: 2017
- Website: www.brawlhalla.com
- Price: Free to Play
- Availability: Digital Download on Steam, Playstation, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android and iOS with cross-play between all devices.
- Press Kit
- Press Contact: David ‘Foda’ Kisich
- Social: Twitter Facebook Reddit YouTube Instagram Twitch Discord
Blue Mammoth Games and Ubisoft
Blue Mammoth Games is an Ubisoft Studio led by friends who left bigger game studios to start their own. Since they began in 2009 Blue Mammoth Games, has grown from two developers to dozens and is slowly unleashing their plan to take over the world, one “So Salty” taunt at a time. You can learn more about us at bluemammoth.com.
If you run into us on Brawlhalla we love chatting with players. You can usually recognize us by the [BMG] tag.
HOW TO REACH US
We’re an Ubisoft Studio just north of Atlanta Georgia. We don’t outsource our emails, and we don’t automate replies. One of us will read whatever you send us.
Support – Have some lag issues? Need to report a bug? Don’t know who else to call? Get in touch with us.
Gamepads – Have a custom arcade stick? A modded gamepad from 1999? Send us an email and we’ll get support in.
Press. Streamers. Content Creators. – Want to cover us? Run a tournament? Need assets for a killer video? Need things to giveaway?
<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-4687576265682372" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
© 2022 Khan Gamers 2022. All registered games and trademark belong to their respective owners and brands. Any and all publications here are purely for promotional and community commerce development